Here at Montes Music Academy we take your business and music education very seriously. To ensure that we can give you the best learning experience possible, here are a few guidelines to help us get started:
● Please arrive on time, with your instrument to every lesson.
● Please bring all required lesson materials to every lesson.
● Be prepared for each lesson by practicing the material you have been assigned to work on.
● Lessons are to be paid for in 1 month increments. A check for the entire month’s fee is due at the first lesson of each month.
● You can also purchase a three month or six month group of lessons.
● There are no refunds and no rollovers.
● Do to high volume of students, there will be no make up lessons without at least
24 hour notice.
● Do to high volume of students, make up lessons are subject to availability.
● You are paying for a particular time slot with Montes Music Academy, heavy scheduling goes into ensuring that all students are accommodated. It is up to you to attend your agreed upon lesson time or make arrangements in advance if you need to change your time. If not you will forfeit the lesson.
● If you cannot make a lesson... send a friend! The Montes Music Academy is happy to take a friend in your place if you can’t make or reschedule your lesson.
Please Print off "PDF Lesson Agreement" (below).
Sign and bring with you to your first lesson.